School COVID-19 Resources
UPDATES COMING SOON!
BEDHD COVID-19 School Guidance will be updated for the 2022-2023 school year when MDHHS releases their guidance.
These materials are provided to schools within Barry and Eaton Counties to assist in school district planning and response for COVID-19. Due to the changing nature of the pandemic, these materials are subject to change at any time.
- BEDHD COVID Guidance (UPDATED: 2.28.2022)
- MDHHS COVID-19 School Guidance (UPDATED: 3.11.2022)
- School Seating Versus Quarantine Distance Guidance
- School Contact Tracing Form
The separate Toolkit appendices are available individually below:
- Appendix A:_Example COVID-19 Screening Tool for Staff
- Appendix B:_ COVID-19 Student Health Screening and Acknowledgement Form
- Appendix C:_COVID-19 POSITIVE Reporting Form- Use this form to report a positive COVID-19 case to BEDHD
- Appendix D: Parent Notification Letter
- Appendix E:_COVID Notification Sample Letter
- Appendix F:_BEDHD School Contact Tracing Form