Public Health Data Requests
The Barry-Eaton District Health Department (BEDHD) provides health data request services to community agencies and the general public. To make a health data request, please complete the online health data request form to the right. Community agencies and the general public may complete the External (non-BEDHD) Requests Form.
- All health data requests require at least 10 business days to process. Large or complex requests will require a longer timeframe for completion.
- Barry-Eaton District Health Department must be acknowledged as the data source. Suggested reference: Barry-Eaton District Health Department, (YYYY). Data title, Charlotte, MI.
- The BEDHD reserves the right to deny any health data requests based on available resources and confidentiality standards.
Other Useful Data Sources
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance data: Michigan BRFS Regional and Local Health dept Tables
- Community Health Rankings & Roadmaps: County Health Rankings & Roadmaps
- Healthy! Capital Counties Health profile and Health Needs Assessment: Community Health Profile & Health Needs Assessment 2021 (healthycapitalcounties.org)
- Michigan Reports and Statistics: Reports & Statistics - Health Services (michigan.gov)
- National Health Statistics: CDC - NCHS - National Center for Health Statistics
- Population Statistics: Census.gov