BEDHD FREE Testing Information
- DO NOT come into the Health Department if you are waiting for testing. If you need to use a bathroom, please wear a mask and use the restroom inside. Exit immediately when you are done.
- If you are having problems accessing your results, please contact the Help Center via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 866-809-8282. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR RESULTS, YOU MUST CONTACT HONU.
If you are concerned you have COVID-19 but are not able to make it to a testing event at BEDHD:
You can also use this link to Find a testing site that meets your needs and Guidance For After You've Been Tested For COVID-19.
FREE COVID-19 Tests Mailed to you!
- FREE At-home COVID-19 tests are available to order! Every household in MI is eligible to have a set of 5 FREE at-home rapid COVID tests mailed to them every month through Project ACT.
FREE COVID-19 Tests for pick-up at select Libraries!
- MDHHS has partnered with several libraries across the state of Michigan to provide free at-home COVID-19 test kits to Michiganders. Click here for more info!
Hastings Health Department Office
330 W Woodlawn Ave, Hastings, MI 49058
Rapid & PCR Testing offered in Barry County on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10:30am-5:30pm. ID and Insurance will be requested but not are NOT required.
Testing is also offered at Barry ISD (535 W. Woodlawn Ave. Hastings, MI 49058) on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9am-4:30pm.
Charlotte Health Department Office
1033 Healthcare Dr, Charlotte, MI 48813
Rapid & PCR Testing offered in Eaton County on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 1:30-6:30pm. ID and Insurance will be requested but not are NOT required.
- Lining up prior to the testing window is not permitted
- Testing may reach capacity prior to the end of the testing window
- If you get a message saying results are ready, you can:
- Log into the results portal at: http://www.honumg.info/results or
- Contact the Help Center for results - you will need to give your name and date of birth. Email email@example.com or call toll-free at 866-809-8282 to reach the Help Center.
- The Honu Help Center will attempt to reach every person who is tested by telephone.
- Phone calls are made between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
- Results will not be left in a voicemail message.
- Up to two more attempts to reach you will be made if you do not answer.
- Sometimes email messages can be filtered into your spam folder. Please monitor your spam folder for messages about your test results.
- Sometimes, test results can take longer to process. This is not cause for concern. If results will be delayed beyond four days, the Honu Help Center will contact you.